Controls & Reference Materials
Seraseq® SARS-CoV-2 Mutation RNA Mix
To expedite your order, if you already have an e-commerce account, please proceed with placing your order via our website. If you do not currently have an eCommerce account, please email your purchase order to CustomerService@Seracare.com or contact us at 1.800.676.1881. If you need to set us up as a new vendor, please reference our W-9.
Seraseq SARS-CoV-2 Mutation RNA Mix is a highly multiplexed positive reference material which contains 82 variants of interest blended with Wuhan wild type SARS-CoV-2 genomic RNA (reference sequence NC_045512) in a background of human total RNA from the well characterized GM24385 cell line. The kit has three vials with 1%, 5% and 20% variant allele frequency respectively.
SARS-CoV-2 NGS Solution:
- Highly multiplexed positive reference material for SARS-CoV-2 -- incoprates 82 variants of interest in NSP, S, M, N, E and ORF genes
- Ready-to-use, purified RNA format -- no extraction required
- Multiple allele frequency levels included -- use to determine assay sensitivity and LOD
- Comprehensive technical data sheet available
- Manufactured in GMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facility