Controls & Reference Materials
Seraseq® Lymphoma DNA Mutation Mix
Material Number 0710-2203
Size 1 x 25 µl
Inventory Status In Stock
To help clinical labs performing NGS-based lymphoid testing better develop, characterize, validate and routinely assess lymphoid diseases by NGS assays, LGC SeraCare has developed the Seraseq Lymphoma DNA Mutation Mix and Seraseq FFPE Lymphoma Reference Material, the first set of comprehensive lymphoid cancer NGS assay reference materials. These unique products include clinically important SNVs, INDELs and gene fusions important in lymphoma disease diagnosis and prognosis. Variants are present against a single well-characterized genomic background (GM24385) at clinically relevant allele frequencies, precisely quantitated by digital PCR assays.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Develop and validate Lymphoid-based NGS assays with confidence using a highly multiplexed reference material containing biomarkers important in Lymphoma cancers.
- Provide robust sensitivity to detect clinically-relevant mutations at variant allele frequencies that establish and validate assay LoD claims.
- Mutation targets are quantitated using highly sensitive digital PCR as well as a custom NGS assay.
- All mutations are blended against GM24385 human genomic DNA as background ‘wild-type’ material.
- Available as both purified DNA mix and FFPE curls, for end-to-end assay workflow positive control.
- Manufactured in GMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facilities.
Seraseq Lymphoma DNA - Package Insert Mutation Mix - Package Insert
Seraseq Lymphoma DNA - Product Sheet
Seraseq Lymphoma DNA Mutation Mix
Technical Product Report
|Product Specifications - Lymphoma DNA Mutation Mix|
|# of variants||26|
|# of vials/kit||1|
|Fill Volume||25 µl|
|Total Mass||375 ng|
|Format||Purified DNA in Buffer (Tris/EDTA)|